On Saturday morning, a crowd some estimated at 10,000 gathered in Helena for the Women’s March on Montana, an event held in solidarity with the hundreds of Women’s Marches going on around the world.
- Voices From The Women's March In Helena
- Capitol Talk: Zinke's Confirmation Hearing, Coal Tax Money, And Women's Rights
- Arntzen Alleges False Test Data Reporting By Juneau
- Fingers Crossed For Tailend Of Flu Season
- Montana Congressional Delegation Reacts To Trump's Inauguration
- David McCumber Shares Surprises And Concerns This Legislative Session
On his first full day in the White House, President Trump went to the CIA presumably to try and offer an olive branch to members of the intelligence community he often maligned over their conclusions that Russia had conspired to influence the U.S. elections. Instead, he falsely denied that he had ever criticized the agency, falsely inflated the crowd size at his inauguration on Friday, attacked the media and told intelligence officers gathered to, "Trust me. I'm like a smart person." It was a...
The Mad Apprentice is the second book in the Forbidden Library series. It's predecessor, The Forbidden Library , was exciting and, in it, Alice was bound to a creature called "The Dragon" even though it was more of a huge black lizard, but apparently that still qualifies as a dragon.