Groups suing to stop the proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline made their arguments in federal court in Great Falls Thursday. They’re asking a judge to void the Trump administration’s permit approving the project crossing the U.S.- Canada border.
- Regents Approve Name Change For Montana Tech
- Green Party Coordinator Says She Didn't Know Signature Gatherers
- Some Montana Coal Mines May Shut Down Over Next Decade
- Habitat Plan For Northern Continental Divide Grizzlies Released
- Ethics Complaint Filed Over Gianforte Assault
- Tribal Consultation Key When Planning Pipelines, North Dakota Official Says
It's a long way from fourth-place finish in a North Dakota talent show to the Nobel Prize in Literature in Stockholm, but it's all part of Bob. On the annual Bob Dylan Show, bits and pieces from six decades of Dylan's old favorites are analyzed.
Arts & Music
From childhood, Chris and Oliver Wood grew up hearing their dad's renditions of American roots music and their mother's poetry. They both became musicians: Oliver wrote songs and formed the blues/funk/r & b/country band, King Johnson, while Chris became a jazz bassist and co-founded the avant-groove trio, Medeski, Martin and Wood.