Eric Whitney: Howdy and Welcome to "Capitol Talk," our weekly political analysis show. I'm Eric Whitney filling in for Sally Mauk. Greg Gianforte: Montana sent a strong message tonight that we want a congressman who will work with President Trump to make America and Montana great again.
- 'Capitol Talk': Montana Special Election Wrap-Up
- Libertarian Mark Wicks: Spoiler Charges Don't Add Up
- Gianforte Celebrates Victory, Apologizes For Assaulting Reporter
- Republican Gianforte Wins Montana House Race Despite Assault Charge
- Montana Elects Greg Gianforte To The US House Of Representatives
- Montana Voters Sound-Off On Gianforte's 'Body Slam'
As a Montana Public Radio listener, you're probably aware that we've been working hard for the past several years to stay ahead of rapid changes in the radio landscape. Now we're asking you to make your voice heard to help shape the future of public media technology . Our goal is to continue to provide the Montana news, arts & culture, and hand-picked music you want and in the way that you want it, so we're inviting you to share your feelings about technology in our annual survey.
I headed home with my head full of questions about what the bumblebee had been doing and why. Why would it ignore food in favor of bare and uninviting ground?