A proposal in Congress to ban mining near Yellowstone National Park appears to have been dealt a significant setback.
- Yellowstone Area Mining Ban Excluded From Congressional Omnibus Bill
- Pilot Program Aims To Free-Up Space In Montana's Jails
- Whitefish Citizen Group Proposes Safety Upgrades For Public Schools
- Spending Bill Would Boost Funds For Montana Schools, Public Lands
- 'Fire Borrowing' Gets The Ax In Federal Spending Bill
- Hecla Mining Co. Violated 'Bad Actor' Law, State Regulators Say
How can we better meet your news, arts and music needs online? Take a 5 minute survey to tell us why you tune in, how you tune in, and what you want more (or less) of. After all, you're the "Public" in Montana Public Radio. Make your voice heard, take the survey here.
Arts & Music
Did you miss an episode of your favorite local music show on Montana Public Radio? Good news, you can now find online archives for shows like "Freeforms," "Pea Green Boat," "Jazz Sessions," "The Folk Show" and more via Radio Free America.