At a press conference Thursday, Mike Wheelock, the president of the company that employed 19-year-old firefighter Trenton Johnson was visibly shaken while giving details of the accident that killed Johnson on Wednesday. "We just ask that you keep the family in your prayers, and the fellow workers, and all the firefighters that are out there right now on the line," he said, choking up.
- Evacuations Ordered For Lodgepole Complex Fire NW Of Jordan
- Gianforte On Health Care: U.S. Senate Needs To Get A Repeal And Replace Package Out
- Military Airtanker Tasked With Fighting Western Wildfires
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For July 21, 2017
- Fire Information Meetings For July 22, 2017
- Company President Talks About Montana Firefighter's Death
Updated at 10:24 p.m. ET The White House communications operation underwent a dramatic shake-up Friday. Sean Spicer resigned as press secretary after President Trump appointed Anthony Scaramucci, a wealthy New York financier, as his communications director. Appearing on camera before the White House press corps at a televised press briefing, Scaramucci then announced Sarah Sanders, Spicer's deputy, as the new press secretary. In statements Friday night, Trump praised Scaramucci and Sanders. ...
Chill out with some hot tunes spun by Doc Sandoz and Joan Richarde on the July edition of 'The Psychedelic Circus,' riding the airwaves of Montana Public Radio starting at 10:00 p.m. tonight. Once a month, we light up your Friday night with classic psychedelic gems recorded between 1965 - 1973. Turn your volume up to 11 and be transported to a higher musical plane, 10:00 p.m. to midnight!