Americans had until midnight Wednesday to file their taxes this year. Next year, they’ll be filing under the tax cuts signed into law by President Donald Trump. Montana’s Republican U.S. House Rep. Greg Gianforte is pretty excited about that.
- I-185 Links Tobacco Taxes To Medicaid Expansion Funding
- Montana Students Plan Another School Walkout Against Gun Violence
- Trump Tax Plan Could Boost Growth And Deficits, Analyst Says
- $2 Million Grant Targets Montana's Worsening Opioid Crisis
- Gov Bullock Launches Tour To Tout Medicaid Expansion
- The Latest: Montana Governor Declares Flooding Emergency
The latest American Lung Association air quality report shows some Montana communities continue to have unhealthy levels of air pollution on a national scale. Wildfires are the main culprit. According the Lung Association’s most recent "State of the Air" report, the city of Missoula ranks as the 12th most polluted city in the nation for short-term particle pollution.
Arts & Music
Three-time Grammy award-winning, multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter Ben Harper met up with host John Floridis to talk shop at the Big Sky Amphitheater in Missoula in July, 2017. Harper’s eclectic mix of blues, folk, soul, reggae and rock has earned him a devoted worldwide following throughout his career, which now spans more than a quarter-century. Hear from the artist (and avid skateboarder) who played his first gig at age 12, got a career kick-start from radio stations in Australia, and who frequently pairs activism with performing and recording.