This election cycle, Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump is talking a lot about voter fraud and an election he says is “rigged.” Now, Republicans in Montana are worried it’s happening here, in the form of people offering to deliver absentee ballots for convenience or to help voters avoid the cost of postage, but not actually turning those ballots in.
- Republicans Worried Voter Fraud Could Be Happening In Montana
- Fish-Killing Parasite Found In 7 More Montana Rivers
- Montana Hospitals Benefiting From Medicaid Expansion
- Frustrated Butte Residents Push EPA For More Input, Better Cleanup
- Marsy's Law Would Expand Crime Victims' Rights
- October 19 Presidential Debate Live Fact Checking
In advance of his show Sunday in Missoula, Jad Abumrad of Radiolab talks with MTPR's Michael Marsolek about "Gut Churn." "This was a feeling that I, in the 14 years of making Radiolab, I just grappled with every single day," says Abumrad.
Snakes used to wander the Earth on legs about 150 million years ago, before they shifted from strut to slither.Now, two scientists have pinpointed the genetic process that caused snakes to lose their legs. What's more, they say the "molecular machinery" for leg development still persists in snakes after these millions of years — it's simply switched off.Some snakes, such as pythons, retain tiny vestiges of legs in the form of two small bumps on either side of their pelvis. The scientists at...