Just before U.S. Senator Steve Daines was scheduled to give a speech in front of Montana lawmakers Tuesday afternoon, a crowd of protesters gathered on the Capitol steps. The event was organized by a Facebook group called "Bring The Town Hall to Steve Daines".
- Senator Daines' Speech To Montana's Legislature
- House Republicans Reject Adding LBGTQ Individuals to State Human Rights Act
- Remembering Karla Gray, Montana's First Female Supreme Court Chief Justice
- Bill Could Exempt Outdoor Seasonal Workers From Overtime, Minimum Wage
- Glacier Park Cleared To Hire Seasonal Temps Despite Federal Hiring Freeze
- Protesters Give Sen Daines An Earful At The State Capitol
Many cattle ranchers view wild bison as a threat to their livelihoods. But some think cattle and bison can coexist. On episode three of Threshold , you'll meet two cattle ranchers with different perspectives on wild bison — and, we'll take you on a controversial bison hunt.
When I’m out in the woods in winter, I tend to keep my eyes on the ground. I’m looking for tracks, scat - signs of warm-blooded life. About the last thing I’d expect to see is an insect. But a few weeks ago, on a ski up at Lolo Pass, that was exactly what I found – and not just one insect; dozens.