Highway 37 fire, updated 4:20 p.m. July 20, 2018 A fire near the former vermiculite mine and a section of asbestos-contaminated forest outside Libby is drawing a quick response from crews working to control it. The Highway 37 Fire, spotted Thursday evening about 4 miles north of Libby, quickly grew to about 50 acres today.
- Green Party Failed To Report Election Spending, COPP Says
- Specially Trained Firefighters Tackle Blaze In Asbestos-Contaminated Forest
- Bathroom Initiative 'Should Have Been A Slam Dunk,' Montana Family Foundation Says
- Williams Campaign Reports Strong Fundraising Numbers
- Montana Wildfire Roundup For July 20, 2018
- Montana Law Enforcement Targets Meth-Related Crime
Butte, Montana is known as the "Richest Hill on Earth," and this weekend its cultural riches were on display at the Montana Folk Festival. Miss the fun? Listen to the archives of MTPR's live broadcast from the original stage [ Friday , Saturday ] and see videos and pics from this weekend.
Arts & Music
It was so fun having Honey Honey live in Studio B this week. Here they are performing "Yours To Bear" on MTPR July 17, 2018.