HELENA -- It’s been a long and arduous journey, but the $10.3 billion Montana state budget is now on it’s way to Democratic Governor Steve Bullock’s desk. Friday, the Republican-majority House of Representatives passed Senate amendments to the budget 58-41.
- 'Capitol Talk': Legislature Enters 'Dealmaking Time' As Session's End Approaches
- Trump Jr To Montanans: If You Like Trump, You'll Like Gianforte
- Legislature Passes Bill To Fund Capital Projects, Veterans’ Home
- Legislature Passes $10.3 Billion Two-year State Budget
- House Approves Smaller Fuel Tax Increase To Fix Roads And Bridges
- Trump Jr. Arrives In Montana To Campaign For Greg Gianforte
Not all of April's showers are soggy and flower-inducing. Late April is also the season of the Lyrids, the second of the year's established meteor showers. So get thee to the rooftops and wide open fields: The shower peaks tonight. The Lyrid meteors are pieces of the comet Thatcher , discovered and last seen in 1861, the most recent year it reached perihelion, the point in its orbit closest to the sun. (Thatcher takes 415.5 years to orbit the sun; it is expected to return in 2276.) Every...
Jake Koelzer , formerly of Bozeman, Montana, brings his blend of jazz-inspired blue-eyed soul to Musicians’ Spotlight . Koelzer writes texturally rich songs that are "beautiful, thoughtful, complicated, and yet completely approachable, with lyrics are smart, compelling, and meaningful."