State budget cuts mean about 200 clients of one of Montana’s largest mental health care providers could lose their services next month. That’s according to employees of Western Montana Mental Health Center, who say they’re losing their jobs. Employees say they were told yesterday that they’ll be out of a job in January.
- Veterans Getting Easier Access To Rehab Services, VA Says
- Hundreds Losing Mental Health Services Due To State Budget Cut
- Yellowstone's Winter Season Begins
- Congress One Step Closer To Mining Ban Near Yellowstone
- Butte, Anaconda Superfund Sites Added To EPA 'Emphasis List'
- Montana Wildlife Officials Ask Wyoming To Stop Feeding Elk
Mara Panich-Crouch, a bookseller at Fact and Fiction Bookstore in Missoula, joins us to review books and make some holiday book recommendations for everyone on your shopping list. Below you'll find 11 of the 28 books recommended in this program. To hear more, click the link above, or subscribe to our podcast .