The Interior Department Thursday said it will lift Endangered Species Act protections for grizzly bears in the Yellowstone National Park region . Those protections have been in place for more than 40 years.
- Grizzly Hunting Unlikely In 2017, Wildlife Managers Say
- City Of Missoula Takes Ownership Of Mountain Water Company
- Greater Yellowstone Grizzly Bears To Lose Endangered Species Protections
- After 42 Years, Yellowstone Grizzly Will Be Taken Off Endangered Species List
- CHART: Who Wins, Who Loses With Senate Health Care Bill
- Conservative Group Calls For Government Regulation Of Bathrooms
Senate Republicans on Thursday unveiled their plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act — also known as Obamacare. The long-awaited plan marks a big step toward achieving one of the Republican Party's major goals. The Senate proposal is broadly similar to the bill passed by House Republicans last month, with a few notable differences. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who has been criticized for drafting the bill in secret with just a dozen Republican Senate colleagues, says...
Violinist, composer and singer songwriter Gaelynn Lea produces 21st century music in a style rooted in classical, Celtic and traditional folk. The 2016 winner of NPR's Tiny Desk Contest is also a disability rights advocate and an in-demand speaker, particularly concerning osteogenesis imperfecta ("brittle bone disease"), a condition that she’s had all her life. Lea is the guest on this episode of "Musician's Spotlight"