A small company in Whitefish has won a major contract to restore power to Puerto Rico following widespread outages from Hurricane Maria. Nicky Ouellet reports there’s some confusion over why the Montana company was chosen.
- Wildfires Continue Burning Across Flathead County
- Montana Senate Campaign War Chests Growing
- Whitefish Company Wins Power Restoration Contract In Puerto Rico
- UM Details New Voluntary Severance Offer To Trim Employee Numbers
- Montana Given More Time To Comply With REAL ID
- Meetings Tackle Challenges Of Regulating Selenium In Lake Koocanusa
Show your support for MTPR during our fall pledge week. Your donation helps support the Montana news, arts & culture and hand-picked music you love on Montana Public Radio. You can donate online now , or call 1-800-325-1565. Together we are Montana Public Radio.
John Floridis hosts Part Two of a 25th anniversary celebration of Musicians' Spotlight with musical highlights and interview segments from some of the most engaging guests in the program's history. Featured artists include Galactic, Cathie Ryan, St. Paul & The Broken Bones, Vienna Teng, The Emerson String Quartet, Camila Meza, Leftover Salmon, Andre Floyd, John Gorka, Bill Payne, Azar Lawrence, Martha Scanlan, Jeni Fleming, Sonny Landreth, and sneak previews of upcoming shows with Ben Harper and Clinton Fearon.