Political salvos are flying between Governor Steve Bullock and Republicans amid a waiting game and hints of a special legislative session to potentially solve the budget crisis. As Montanans wait to learn how, and if, the governor will follow through on his proposed 10 percent cuts to state agencies, Democratic and Republican leaders are digging into their tug of war over state spending.
- Scientists, Advocates Will Meet To Discuss Grizzly Recovery
- Montana Insurers Allowed To Adjust Prices After Trump Executive Order
- Meetings To Address Heavy Metal Contamination In Kootenai River Watershed
- Montana Republicans Urge Spending Cuts To Deal With State Shortfall
- Former Judge Officially Seeking GOP Nomination For U.S. Senate In MT
- UM Receives $10 Million To Expand Education Center
Danica Winters: archaeologist; award-winning writer; author of many published books and short stories; marketing and social media guru; founder of a digital publishing services company; sought-after speaker; wife; mother of two. If you think Danica sounds like a superwoman or the heroine of a Harlequin romance novel, you're right. Almost. Winters is a Montanan and writer for Harlequin. She's a partner at Self Publishing Services , a company with 30 contract employees, and she runs her self-publishing empire from Frenchtown, Montana. In this episode of "Can Do: Lessons From Savvy Montana Entrepreneurs," Danica Winters joins host Arnie Sherman to share lessons she learned as she developed her writing career and self-publishing service.