The first collections from Montana’s new medical marijuana tax are substantially greater than projections. New numbers show that marijuana providers paid a total of $380,000 in taxes in the first quarter of the fiscal year alone.
- Medical Marijuana Tax Revenues Exceed State Projections
- Montana PSC To Hold Public Listening Session In Havre
- Going-to-the-Sun Road Opens Partially After Wildfire Closures
- Flathead National Forest Proposes Fee Increases
- Rep Gianforte: 'The Tax Code Is Way Too Complicated'
- Montana Veterans Administration Yearly Review Scheduled For Tonight In Helena
Show your support for MTPR during our fall pledge week. Your donation helps support the Montana news, arts & culture and hand-picked music you love on Montana Public Radio. You can donate online now , or call 1-800-325-1565. Together we are Montana Public Radio.
For fans of creativity, this one's a twofer: “Musician’s Spotlight” host John Floridis and “The Write Question” host Sarah Aronson team up for an hour-long exploration of how music, sound and the written word connect in obvious and hidden ways. Caroline Keys, an accomplished musician and writing teacher from western Montana, joins Sarah and John.