The Flathead National Forest released the final draft of its new forest plan Thursday morning after four years of fine-tuning and analysis. The plan will guide land use decision making for the next 10 to 15 years. Flathead National Forest Supervisor Chip Weber says writing a guiding document like this is a balancing act between thousands of stakeholders.
- Montana Wildlife Officials Ask Wyoming To Stop Feeding Elk
- New Forest Plan For Flathead Released
- Renewable Energy Groups Sue Over Montana's Solar Power Regulations
- New Advisory Group Will Help Steer Colstrip Transition
- Montana Republicans Praise Net Neutrality Repeal
- Feds Weigh-In On Montana's No Child Left Behind Replacement
Mara Panich-Crouch, a bookseller at Fact and Fiction Bookstore in Missoula, joins us to review books and make some holiday book recommendations for everyone on your shopping list. Below you'll find 11 of the 28 books recommended in this program. To hear more, click the link above, or subscribe to our podcast .