Missoula Realtors released a report Tuesday with recommendations on how to make housing more affordable . Among them: Streamlining regulations on housing development, creating incentives for building less expensive homes and encouraging more local government collaboration on housing and land use policies.
- ACLU Sues Over Montana Abortion Provider Limits
- Realtors' Report Tackles Missoula Housing Affordability
- 'Armed And Dangerous' Federal Fugitive Arrested In East Missoula
- Facing Cuts, Public Defender's Office Freezes Salaries, Reduces Contract Payments
- Plastic, Steel Recycling Ends February 15 In Flathead County
- Watch The Democratic Response To The 2018 State Of The Union
For more than half a decade, the Lake County Conservation District has been working on a proposal to transfer management of 60,000 acres from the Flathead National Forest to the state for the next 100 years.
David Casey returns to "Musician’s Spotlight," this time with his wife and partner in music, Deidre Casey. The couple met in college in Helena, Montana in 1991, forming Happy Cactus with Colin Meloy of The Decemberists and drummer Mark Schummer. Multi-instrumentalist David has recorded seven other albums, both as part of Watercarvers Guild, and as a solo artist. "Little Fox, Little Bird" is Deidre and David's third recording together.