Several significant developments unfolded today at the University of Montana. MTPR's Edward O’Brien reports on two administrative departures and the announcement of an overall campus reorganization. University of Montana President Seth Bodnar says the reorganization is designed to place a greater emphasis on student success and enrollment.
- Missoula Independent Staff Work To Unionize
- Republican Senate Candidates To Debate In Bozeman
- Big Sky Student Didn't Have Gun In School, Superintendent Says
- UM Announces Reorganization Focused On Enrollment, Student Success
- World's Tallest Geyser Erupts In Yellowstone Park
- Yellowstone's Boiling River Trail Temporarily Closed
How can we better meet your news, arts and music needs online? Take a 5 minute survey to tell us why you tune in, how you tune in, and what you want more (or less) of. After all, you're the "Public" in Montana Public Radio. Make your voice heard, take the survey here.
Arts & Music
Jon and Greg discuss a November 2014 online column by Ari LeVaux, "Irony Alert: Artificial Sweeteners Make You Fat." LeVaux's piece examines recent findings, published in Nature , that mice who were fed artificial sweeteners in their water developed glucose intolerance.