A federal judge Tuesday partially lifted the gag order on a big part of the Butte Superfund cleanup agreement. That’s according to a press release from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. The parties to that agreement will hold two public meetings to explain what it’s all about on May 30 at Montana Tech Auditorium, from noon to 1:30 p.m. and from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Great Falls Rally Planned Ahead Of Keystone Pipeline Ruling
- EPA: Gag Order Lifted On Butte Superfund Cleanup Agreement
- Interior Proposes Expanded Hunting, Fishing Opportunities On National Wildlife Refuges
- Williams Continues To Call For Gun Safety Reforms In Wake Of Another School Shooting
- Researcher In 'Dream Job' Attacked By Bear
- Montana Students React To Texas School Shooting
Arts & Music
In this hour-long edition of Musician's Spotlight , Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen drop by to reminisce with guest host Michael Marsolek about performing, recording, and creatively coping with the rapidly-changing music industry. The fast friends are renowned Texas folk singer-songwriters and former Texas A & M roommates, as well as musical contemporaries.