The FIFA World Cup kicked off Thursday, and in Missoula, people are preparing for another multinational soccer tournament this weekend. Soft Landing Missoula is hosting its second annual soccer tournament Saturday at Fort Missoula in honor of World Refugee Day.
- State Health Officials Haven't Taken Action On Judge's Medicaid Order
- Missoula's Refugee Soccer Tournament Breaks Cultural Barriers
- Grants Aim To Improve Health Care For Vulnerable Families In Western Montana
- Tester In, Rosendale Out For Sunday Debate In Whitefish
- Montana Foundations Launch 'Women's Giving Circle'
- Fly-Fishing On Montana's Big Hole River, Signs Of Climate Change Are All Around
Nature is a powerful economic driver here, and livelihoods depend on cold water and healthy fish. People know it’s warming, but few will say that's climate change.
Arts & Music
Suzanne Santo , the fiddling, banjo-playing frontwoman for the duo HoneyHoney, lays out genre-crossing, self-penned songs on her first solo recording, “Ruby Red.” A reviewer described HoneyHoney’s first album as “taking its cue from Appalachian folk, country ballads, jazz and Quentin Tarantino films.”