If Butte is going to compete as a location for new businesses, it needs to grow its workforce, its service sector, and work on its appearance. That’s according to a group of outside experts.
- Consultants Advise Butte Economic Development Team On How To Grow
- Feds To Study Health Risks Of Contaminants In Anaconda
- Authorities Arrest Bozeman Man Who Shot At, Fled Police
- Billings Child Protection Staff Face 'Crisis Level Caseloads'
- High Temperatures, Low Humidity Raise Wildfire Potential In Parts Of Montana
- Missoula Panel Talks Economic Contributions Of Immigrants
Butte, Montana is known as the "Richest Hill on Earth," and this weekend its cultural riches were on display at the Montana Folk Festival. Miss the fun? Listen to the archives of MTPR's live broadcast from the original stage [ Friday , Saturday ] and see videos and pics from this weekend.
Arts & Music
The Food Guys create a bold and delicious cornbread recipe, great to accompany a good chili dish .