If Butte is going to compete as a location for new businesses, it needs to grow its workforce, its service sector, and work on its appearance. That’s according to a group of outside experts.
- Consultants Advise Butte Economic Development Team On How To Grow
- Feds To Study Health Risks Of Contaminants In Anaconda
- Authorities Arrest Bozeman Man Who Shot At, Fled Police
- Billings Child Protection Staff Face 'Crisis Level Caseloads'
- High Temperatures, Low Humidity Raise Wildfire Potential In Parts Of Montana
- Missoula Panel Talks Economic Contributions Of Immigrants
The fun has begun at the Montana Folk Festival. Tune in to MTPR on your radio or online Friday from 7 to 11 and Saturday from noon until 11 p.m. for more great music from the festival. Follow us on social media @mtpublicradio for more video, pics and behind the scenes fun from Butte.
Arts & Music
MTPR's Cole Grant hosts an exploration of the great music coming up July 13-15 at the Montana Folk Festival. Malian desert blues , Tennessee acapella gospel and Montana swing are just a few of the great genres represented at this year’s festival in Butte, MT. Tune in now to get to know some of the artists on the lineup for this weekend's festival.