Your Montana Public Radio
Become a Sponsor
BECOME A SPONSOR OF MONTANA PUBLIC RADIO
To become a sponsor or for more information contact...
Kathleen Woodford, Director of Corporate Support
406.243.4219 or 800.325.1565
Take a look at our Benefits of Sponsorship presentation. The latest research shows that adding public radio to your marketing plan will increase your business and add to your public image.
When you become a sponsor of Montana Public Radio you are supporting a valuable community service and reaching a large and loyal audience.
We reach over 60,000 listeners every week in the Missoula, Kalispell, Whitefish, Butte, Helena and Great Falls areas. Over 90% of our listeners report doing business with our program sponsors (Source: Montana Public Radio member survey).
In past surveys, Montana Public Radio has consistently ranked as one of the top three most listened to stations in age groups 18 and older in the Missoula/Hamilton FM radio market.
Our sponsor announcements are 15 seconds long. They run individually and are spaced 10 to 30 minutes apart, giving our listeners the opportunity to really focus on your message.
We help craft your announcement and it is read and recorded by one of our staff members. For example:
- "This broadcast is made possible in part by support from Big Jim's Auto Shop in Missoula, repairing engines, electrical systems, and brakes for 20 years. bigjimsauto.com."
In addition to your announcement, your business is also listed in our Annual Program Guide and at mtpr.org with a direct link to your site.
- Sign up for an Annual package and receive discounts over our spot rates.
- Annual package schedules are custom crafted for you.
- All sponsors are listed at mptr.org with a link to your website, and also in our Annual Program Guide.
- See our Rate Sheet for details.
- $30 per spot - General Programs
- $50 per spot - Weekday News
Expand your reach by becoming an Online Sponsor. 300 x 250 Banners are available, which gives sponsors the opportunity to reach the loyal public radio audience in an entirely new way! Annual contract receive additional discounts.
COMMUNITY CALENDAR SPONSOR
- An affordable option for non-profits or community groups
- $120 - receives 6 spots in one week inside our University and Community Activities Calendar