Contact: Dave Dennis, Corporate Support Manager, 406.243.4219 or 800.325.1565
MTPR announces September 2017 Marketing Seminar cities and dates!
Upcoming marketing seminars:
September 12, 1:00 p.m.
Great Falls - Chamber of Commerce
100 First Avenue North
September 13, 1:00 p.m.
Helena - Lewis & Clark Public Library
120 South Last Chance Gulch
September 14, 1:00 p.m.
Butte - Public Library
26 West Broadway
September 19, 1:00 p.m.
Kalispell - Chamber of Commerce
15 Depot Park
September 26, 1:00 p.m., September 27 10:30 a.m.
Missoula - Public Library Large Meeting Room
301 East Main
Free registration: Contact Ann McDowell
Door prize is a $300 marketing package, and all participants receive a sign-on bonus.
The latest research shows that adding public radio to your marketing plan will increase your business and add to your public image.
When you become a sponsor of Montana Public Radio you are supporting a valuable community service and reaching a large and loyal audience.
We reach over 70,000 listeners every week in the Missoula, Kalispell, Whitefish, Butte, Helena and Great Falls areas. Over 90% of our listeners report doing business with our program sponsors (Source: Montana Public Radio member survey).
Over the past several years Montana Public Radio has ranked as the most listened to radio station in the Missoula/Bitterroot radio market. The 12 transmitter network of NPR stations covering western and central Montana also reaches more listeners in Montana than any other.
Our sponsor announcements are 15 seconds long. They run individually and are spaced 10 to 30 minutes apart, giving our listeners the opportunity to really focus on your message.
We help craft your announcement to be effective and compliant with FCC non-commercial radio requirements. It is read and recorded by one of our staff members. It may be up to 24 words after the name of the sponsor. For example:
- "MTPR is supported by Montana Community Foundation, helping Montanans support their favorite charities and optimize their Montana state tax deductions. Information at M T C F dot org." (21 words after the sponsor name)
In addition to your announcement, your business is also listed in our Annual Program Guide and at mtpr.org with a direct link to your site.
- Sign up for an Annual package and receive discounts over our spot rates.
- Annual package schedules are custom crafted for you.
- All sponsors are listed at mptr.org with a link to your website, and also in our Annual Program Guide.
- See our Rate Sheet for details.
SPOT RATES - per announcement
- $60 - Weekday Morning Edition Only
- $56 - Weekday/Weekend News and Premium Shows
- $40 - Best Time Available (News, Entertainment, and Info)
- $35 - General Programming (Entertainement and Info)
Expand your reach by becoming an Online Sponsor. 300 x 250 Banners are available, which gives sponsors the opportunity to reach the loyal public radio audience in an entirely new way! Other digital options include sponsoring our stream with an audio announcement at the beginning of the stream along with a banner. And you can add a banner to our E-Newsletter which is sent to over 10,000 MTPR members. Annual contract receive additional discounts.